NaturaCert, an initiative from foundation Natura, is designed to offer certification services and verification of national and international standards for sustainable Colombian agricultural products. NaturaCert aims to promote the conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity through the certification and verification of national and international standards, for the strengthening and competitiveness of its clients with sustainability criteria in the national and international markets.
NaturaCert currently offers certification services in the schemes:
- Rainforest Alliance Certified.
- UTZ Certified.
- Florverde Sustainable Flowers.
On the other hand, verification services are:
- GLOBALG.A.P. Risk Assessment on Social Practice.(GRASP)
- GLOBALG.A.P. Food Safety Modernization Act Produce Safety Rule Add-On (FSMA)
- Sustainable Program for Irrigation and Groundwater Use (SPRING)
- TR4 Biosecurity.
- UEBT.- Ethical BioTrade Standard- Union for Ethical BioTrade (UEBT).
- AAA Sustainable Quality Program- Nestlé Nespresso S.A
- C.A.F.E. Practices – Starbucks Coffee Company